- 2 ripe avocados, halved lengthwise and pits removed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced and squeezed to remove excess water
- 1 handful of coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Score the avocado flesh horizontally and vertically in a grid pattern down to the skin, but do not pierce the skin. Scoop the contents out into a large bowl and roughly mash with the back of a fork.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix together and mash with the back of a fork, but leave it a little bit chunky to add texture. Sprinkle coriander on top to serve. We munched our batch of guacamole with a few bags of our sweet potato crisps and chopped raw vegetables.
Hope you enjoy! Til next time,